Water Preserver - 55 Gallon Size
Water Preserver Concentrate is a liquid additive that disinfects, preserves and extends the safe storage life of emergency drinking water. Water Preserver provides guaranteed 5-year storage* for regular tap water or commercial bottled water.
- The first and only product accepted and proven safe for 5-year water storage
- Proven effective in over 12 years of testing and use
- Recognized and licensed by U.S. and state EPA's
- Proprietary formula and strict laboratory analysis insure potency
Water Preserver kills, and prevents the re-growth of Coli-form bacteria and other disease-causing microorganisms for 5 years, when used as directed. Water Preserver kills the pathogenic organisms responsible for typhoid, dysentery and other serious diseases, and also kills and prevents growth of yeast, mold, fungi and algae which also make water undrinkable.
TESTING AND APPROVALS
Water Preserver was laboratory tested for 10 years in a program of continuous sampling analysis to ensure its effectiveness. Laboratory test results were monitored and evaluated by the California State Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA). Both U.S. and state EPA have licensed Water Preserver as effective for 5-year water storage.
Water Preserver is manufactured specifically for long-term water storage. Water Preserver is a proprietary formula of high-purity ingredients blended to produce a highly effective form of Sodium hypochlorite, that is stabilized and pH balanced, and has residual bactericidal properties.
Water Preserver belongs to a family of disinfectants associated with water purification and the safe anti-bacterial treatment of drinking water for over 100 years. Water Preserver is manufactured at an EPA registered site under controlled conditions, then laboratory tested, safety sealed, and date-coded to insure potency.
- US and state EPA registered as effective for 5-year water storage
- Manufactured from raw materials that are approved for drinking water
- Safe and easy dispensing system for consumer use
(*) When used as directed