Skintx - Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves - Case
Skintx Vinyl Exam Powder-Free Gloves
- Intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for long hours of wearing these gloves, due to low 100% modulus 25 kg/cm^2 comparing with normal commercial products at 3 kg/cm^2; super flexibility and light weight.
- Double layers of PVC/PU films to provide double protection.
- Odor free, results from special formulations.
- Ease in donning due to the excellent slippery inner surface.
- In grip from slightly tacky outer surface.
- Conforms to ASTM D5250 (00)T4 and EN455 (00) standards.
- 10 boxes per case, 100 gloves per box (95 for XL)
- Non-sterile, Powder-Free
- Glove Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride paste resin, Grade: FPC DNV2P.
- Beaded cuff
- White / Semi-clear.
- Elongation at break (%): Min 300
- Tensile Strength (MPa): Min 9
- Length (mm): 230 min
- Thickness: Fingers - 0.10 mm. (4.0 mil.) min, Palm - 0.08 mm. (3.1 mil.) min
- The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature between 10 to 30 degrees C.
- Protect gloves against ultra violet light sources, such as sunlight and oxidizing agents.
- Copper ions discolor the glove.
- Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
- Shelf-life: 5 years from the date of manufacturing.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item