MaxiFlex gloves are renowned worldwide for their precision handling in dry environments. Many people have requested that ATG create a MaxiFlex glove that is oil-repellent but still maintains the qualities of being thin, flexible, dexterous, and comfortable. In response, ATG has created the MaxiDry glove to meet these needs.PIP 56-426 Features:
- Seamless string knit shell is comfortable and flexible
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Liquid Repellence - Increased resistance to oils via ATG's LiquiTech technology platform
- Ultra Lightweight- Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove doesn't slip on the hand. An exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Liner Material: Nylon / Elastane
Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability. Elastane adds comfort and breathability.
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroFoam is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.EN 388 Results: 4111X
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 1
- Tear: 1
- Puncture: 1
- Impact Protection: X