3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series Small/Medium White Hood with Integrated Head Suspension is made of polypropylene coated nonwoven polypropylene to resist heat and has a pattern that reduces the potential for air whistling in the user's ears to have better communication and comfort. Hood assembly is used in the field of facility maintenance, machine operations, painting and sanding. It is also recommended to use in the industries such as automotive, food and beverage manufacturing, manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation, pharmaceutical, transportation and more. It is compatible with BT-20S, BT20L, BT-30 or BT-40 breathing tubes. It is designed to use with certain powered air purifying and supplied air respirator systems to deliver clean air to the breathing zone of the user.
- Fully assembled and ready to use straight out of the box
- Suitable for applications that require frequent replacement of the entire headgear assembly, such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, or in situations where there is less soiling of the outer fabric
- Available in two sizes with adjustable suspension to comfortably fit more wearers: S/M and M/L
- Wide faceseal with soft elastic for improved comfort
- Headcover design reduces the potential for air whistling past the wearer’s ears, allowing for better communication and comfort
Number of Workers