Gastec Glass Hydrogen Sulfide High Range Detector Tube
All items in this category are not returnable, non-refundable, and not exchangeable. All sales are final.
Please check with the product manufacturer to ensure you are ordering the correct item.
Gastec™ Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector Tube features 2 - 10 pump strokes and 1/2 - 1/10 correction factor for 10 - 100 ppm measuring range, 1 pump strokes and 1 correction factor for 100 - 2000 ppm measuring range and 1/2 pump strokes and 2 correction factor for 2000 - 4000 ppm measuring range. Detector tube with sampling time of 45 sec per pump stroke is ideal to detect hydrogen sulfide in air or the industrial areas and environmental atmospheric condition. Detector with 2 ppm detecting limit, changes color from white to brown.
- Use this tube for detecting Hydrogen sulfide in the air or in industrial areas and for determining the environmental atmospheric condition
- Industrial areas
- When breaking the tube ends, keep away from eye
- Do not touch the broken glass tubes, broken pieces and reagent with bare hands
- The sampling time represents the time necessary to draw the air sample through the tube. The tube must be positioned in the desired sampling area for the entire sampling time or until the flow finish indicator indicates the end of the sampling
- Product Type: Detector Tube
- Gas To Be Measured: Hydrogen Sulfide
- Material: Glass
- Measure Range (ppm): 1 - 4,00 ppm
- Color Change: White To Brown
- Measuring Range/Gas/Strokes: 10 - 100 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide/2 - 10 Pump Strokes, 100 - 2000 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide/1 Pump Strokes, 2000 - 4000 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide/1/2 Pump Strokes
- TLV (ppm): 1 ppm
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item