Our High Visibility Orange ANSI III Compliant Visibility Enhanced Apparel (VEA®) Sweatshirts are 100% Safety Orange Fluorescent spun polyester microfiber fleece, weighing in at 10.5oz. The zip-hooded style has metal snaps so the hood can safely detach if snagged. It features a rugged YKK zipper, two pouch pockets for warming hands on chilly mornings, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material. You may to wear the sweatshirt alone or zip it into the lining of the VEA-431 parka to form a waterproof systems jacket.
VEA-602-ST-OR High Visibility Safety Features
- ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 3 Compliant
- 2" Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Orange - a.k.a. Fluorescent Red-Orange
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8910 Silver Fabric Trim
- 100% Polyester Fabric
- 10.5oz Spun Microfiber Fleece Sweatshirt
- Systems Gear
- YKK zipper Closure
- Detachable Hood with Drawstrings
- 2 Front Pouch Pockets
- Elasticized Waist and Cuffs
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8910 Silver Fabric Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item