This Hi Vis Orange/Lime Safety Shirt is ANSI Class 2 Compliant. Made with lightweight 4.1oz Birdseye Knit Fluorescent Orange Polyester. It feels butter soft on the inside, yet is work-wear durable. The performance fabric is safety orange and wicks away moisture 3x faster than cotton and minimizes odor. Our VEA® brand (Visibility Enhanced Apparel) High Visibility Shirt features 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material.
VEA-102-ST- High Visibility Safety Features
- ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 2 Compliant
- 2" Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Orange - a.k.a. Fluorescent Red-Orange
- High Visibility Lime - a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 8712 Transfer Films
- Lightweight & Soft 4.1oz Performance Fabric
- 100% Polyester 140 gsm Birdseye Knit
- Moisture Management Wicking - Wicks Moisture 3X faster than Cotton
- Minimizes Odor
- Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- Crew Neck
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials are certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 clause 9.1 and 9.2 for coefficient of retroreflection.
AVAILABLE IN TALL SIZES LGT-6XLT
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item