Onguard Hazmax 16" Steel Toe Boots
Hazmax Kneeboot - The Finist Boots Made For Hazardous Materials Handling - 16" Steel Toe/Steel Shank/Steel Midsole with Ultragrip Sipe Outsole
- 16" boot height
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushion insoles
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Kick off lug
- Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition.
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear and CSA Z7195
- Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or bilogical hazards and waste.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item