Skintx - Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves - Box
Skintx Nitrile Exam Powder Free Gloves
- Offers protection from unwanted and dangerous substances.
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevent roll down.
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance.
- Full textured enhances wet and dry grip.
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity.
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit.
- Provides an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00aT3) and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Biocompatibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
- 100 gloves per box (95 for XL)
- Glove Sizes: Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large
- Type: Non-sterile, Powder-Free
- Material: Synthetic Nitrile Latex.
- Fully textured
- beaded cuff
- Color: Blue.
- The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
- Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
- Shelf-life: 5 years from date of manufacturing.
Length: 240 mm (9.4")
Thickness: Fingers - 0.10 mm. (4.0 mil.)