MSA Workman Tripod
The Workman Tripod: Easy to Use. Durable. Versatile. You asked for improved ease of use—the Workman Tripod delivers! You asked for a minimum of two attachment points on the tripod head—the Workman Tripod includes four attachment points!
- The Workman Tripod is very easy to use. A simple setup procedure makes the process quick and promotes correct use. Features that improve ease of use include:
- Legs automatically lock in the open position for added safety.
- A maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of the maximum leg extension length.
- There is no need for a separate pulley/bracket assembly, which makes hoist attachment easier and faster.
- Accessories can attach to any leg for faster set up.
- Aluminum leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability.
- Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when the unit is collapsed, for easier transportation and storage.
- A tripod needs to hold up well under use, and the Workman Tripod does. Built for durability, the unit features:
- Skid-resistant feet with built-in leg base support strap that improves stability and strengthens the entire system.
- Cut-resistant pin retention chains that enable an extended service life.
- An internal leg-locking mechanism prevents accidental disengagement during use and reduces the possibility of damage to the mechanism during use or while in storage.
- And as if ease-of-use and durability weren’t enough, the Workman Tripod offers great versatility:
- The leg base support strap also serves as a convenient carrying strap.
- Tripod legs feature 4-inch incremental adjustments with easy-to-insert ball detent pins.
- The unit is “backwards compatible” with the MSA Lynx® Hoist and Lynx Rescuer, eliminating the need to purchase new equipment or undergo costly upgrades.
- Meets ANSI Z359.1, EN 795 and OSHA regulations
- Electric Utility
- Oil & Gas
Availability: Ships from Manufacturer