MSA GME Short Stack Air Purifying Respirator
MSA GME-P100 Super Cartridge is available for low-maintenance Advantage Series or the long-life Comfo Series respirators. When properly fitted, these cartridges protect against Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide (escape only), Hydrogen Fluoride, Ammonia, Methylamine, Formaldehyde, Pesticides, Paints (Lacquers and Enamels), Dusts, Mists, Fumes, Asbestos and Radionuclides.Features:
- Combination cartridges deliver protecton from both particulate and gaseous contaminants.
- Provides protection against the dangerous Hantavirus (Per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).)
- This cartridge does not provide protection against all possible contaminants. Although it is designed to remove many different contaminants, the protection provided by this cartridge is limited to those specific contaminants and classes of contaminants identified in the product literature. Before use, read all instructions and ensure that all contaminants present can be removed by this cartridge. Failure to do so can result in serious personal injury or death.
- NIOSH Approved
- Chemical/Petrochemical Industries
- Pulp and Paper Industries
- Safety Product Type: Cartridge
- Resists: Ammonia, Asbestos, Chloride Dioxide, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape Only), Methylamine, Organic Vapors, Radionuclides, Sulfur Dioxide
- Standard: NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84