MSA GME Short Stack Cartridge compatible with Comfo series air purifying respirator with P100 filter is resist to organic vapors, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, pesticides, paints, dusts, mists, fumes, asbestos and radionuclides. Respirator is used in a variety of applications namely agriculture, chemical/petrochemical industries, pulp and paper industries and more.
- Easy-to-install respirator cartridges protect against myriad contaminants
- Cartridges thread directly to receptacles on twin-cartridge respirators
- Combination cartridges deliver protection from both particulate and gaseous contaminants
- Provides protection against the dangerous Hantavirus (per the center for disease control and prevention (CDC)
- NIOSH 42 CFR84
- Asbestos abatement
- Sanding and Grinding
- An appropriate cartridge change-out schedule must be developed by a qualified professional, unless the cartridge/canister utilizes an end-of-service-life indicator. The change-out schedule must take into account all factors that may influence respiratory protection including specific work practices and other conditions unique to the worker's environment. If using against substances having poor warning properties, there is no secondary means of knowing when to replace the cartridges/canister. In such cases, take appropriate additional precautions to prevent overexposure, which may include a more conservative change-out schedule or using an air-supplied respirator or SCBA. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious personal injury or death.