Reliable fentanyl protection that makes it easy to see hazardous materialsKEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tested against both fentanyl and gastric acid (vomit) to simulate extreme, “real world” overdose situations
- Easy to see when hands have come into contact with potentially hazardous powders because of their dark, black color
- Provides extra protection over the wrist and forearm with an extended cuff
- Made with a soft, flexible nitrile formulation
- Fully textured for a reliable, consistent grip
- Certified to the Emergency Medical Glove Requirements of NFPA 1999
MICROFLEX® MidKnight™ XTRA are black disposable gloves with a robust design and extended cuff, for protection in rugged environments. Their dark color helps mask the appearance of dirt, grease and grime while making it easy to see lighter colored tool and materials. This means wearing MICROFLEX MidKnight XTRA disposable gloves also makes it easy to see potentially hazardous light-colored substances.
Proven to resist fentanyl for up to 240 minutes, these black disposable gloves meet the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 1999) emergency medical operations Standard on Protective Clothing and Ensembles. This makes MICROFLEX MidKnight XTRA the ideal NFPA certified gloves for emergency medical professionals, law enforcement officers, maintenance workers and others at risk of accidental exposure to fentanyl.
MICROFLEX MidKnight XTRA gloves are made of a soft yet strong nitrile, for comfortable, durable protection in the event of chemical splashes. Fully textured, they help wearers confidently grip tools and materials. These NFPA certified gloves have an extended cuff, for added protection over the wrist and forearm. They are medical exam grade certified for use by healthcare professionals.
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Correctional Facilities
- Emergency Medical Services
- Law Enforcement
- Life Sciences
- Machinery and Equipment
- Recycling and Waste Disposal