Medline Professional Nitrile Exam Gloves with Aloe - Case
- Medline Professional�?� Nitrile Exam Gloves with Aloe are the standard in protection and comfort.
- Designed specifically with the lab environment in mind.
- Contains an inner coating of freeze dried aloe vera.
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs.*
- All-over texturing for better grip on small or large items, wet or dry
*Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs. Gloves used for protection against Chemotherapy Drugs exposure must be selected specifically for the type of Chemotherapy agent used. For a complete list of the drugs and concentrations tested and the testing method used, please call 1-847-837-2713 for further information. Users are recommended to review Material Safety Data Sheets for Chemotherapy Drugs being used to determine the required level of protection.
- Accelerators: Yes
- Chemo: Yes
- Coated: Aloe
- Color: Green
- Cuff: Beaded
- Finger Thickness: 5.9 th
- HPIS Classification: 450_60_20_15
- Latex Free: Yes
- Length (Inches): 9.5 in
- Material: Nitrile
- Palm Thickness: 5.5 th
- Powder: No
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large
- Sterile: No
- Texture: Throughout
- UNSPSC code: 42132203
10 boxes per case / 100 gloves per box