Used in electronic and computer assembly, quality control, inspection and general assembly.PIP HVY713SUTS Features:
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Touch Screen compatible
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Breathable back for comfort
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
Liner Material: Polyester
Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
Flat coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.EN 388 Results: 4131X
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 1
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): X