HexArmor 9-inch Arm Guard
HexArmor Arm Guard features SuperFabric material for high durable cut and puncture resistance that makes it perfect for lumber handling, metal/glass fabrication and assembly operations. 9" Arm guard comes with lightweight, perforated design sleeve for added comfort. It includes highly elastic spandex wrist insert and a thumbhole for better grip. Arm guard is washable and can maintain cut-resistant ability after multiple washing. Arm guard is CE certified and exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5 for resisting impact of heavy cut materials.
- Made with SuperFabric® brand material for the highest cut resistance available on the market Exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5
- Innovative industrial puncture protection from wires, metal, wood and glass over entire forearm
- Won’t fall down like knit sleeves, lightweight and cooler than knit or leather alternatives
- Lasts 13 times longer than competitive sleeves
- Spandex wrist insert with thumb hole
- Clothing Type: Guard
- Length: 9 in
- Material: SuperFabric®
- Material Weight: Light Weight
- Brand Name: HexArmor®
- Color: Black, Gray
Sizing: How to measure
Most arm guards are comparable to glove sizes. If you wear a large size glove, you will typically wear a large size arm guard. You may need to order one size larger when wearing arm guards over shirt sleeves, in which case we recommend measuring over your clothes. Having someone assist you will ensure accurate measurements.
1. For wrist measurement, measure wrist circumference.
2. For bicep circumference measurement, measure around the widest part of your bicep, a few inches below the shoulder.
- Length: 11.5"
- Wrist: 9.5"
- Bicep: 12.5"
- Length: 12"
- Wrist: 10.25"
- Bicep: 13.5"
- Length: 12.5"
- Wrist: 11"
- Bicep: 14"
- Length: 13.5"
- Wrist: 12.25"
- Bicep: 16.5"
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item