- WIND + WATER RESISTANT - 300D oxford polyester outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water for dry comfort
- THERMAL INSULATION - 160g quilted insulation for comfortable warmth without extra bulk
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY WHEN YOU NEED IT - 2” black reflective tape remains low-profile during the day while enhancing visibility at night or in low light
- ADJUSTABLE INSET HOOD - With drawstrings and stoppers, easily zips in or out depending on weather conditions or personal preference
- EASY ON & OFF - Secure zippered closure
- POCKETS + ACCESSORIES - 1 cell phone chest pocket, 2 lower front pockets, 1 dual slot pen pocket, dual mic tabs
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The GloWear 8377EV Thermal Enhanced High Visibility Jacket is designed with a polyester outer shell + PU coating for water- and wind-resistant protection from the elements, plus 160g thermal quilted insulation for comfortable no-bulk warmth. With unique 2” black reflective tape set on black fabric, this jacket maintains a low-profile look in the daytime while enhancing visibility at night or in low-light conditions.
The adjustable inset hood features drawstrings and stoppers for a custom fit, and can easily be zipped in or out depending on weather conditions or personal preference. Adjustable hook & loop cuffs seal out cold and allow for comfortable wear with gloves. A full front zippered closure makes for easy on and off.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
This work jacket features 2 lower front pockets, 1 upper chest cell phone pocket, 1 dual slot pen pocket and 2 mic tabs for convenient access and storage.
This thermal jacket is ideal for those looking for enhanced visibility without the requirement of ANSI 107-certified high-visibility apparel, such as refrigeration, transportation and airlines. It’s also great for keeping wearers safe and seen during outdoor recreational activities.