Highly visible wall station for immediate flushing of eyes after accidents. Replaceable bottles have extended flow nozzles and come with twist-off tabs to prevent cross-contamination, and 32 oz. bottles have gripping surfaces for easy handling. Single-use design ensures solution integrity. Solution has a 36-month shelf life. Includes mounting hardware. ANSI Z358.1 standard. Classified personal.
- Provides safe, first response care until the injured person can be helped to a ANSI compliant emergency eyewash device.
- Comes complete with wall mounting hardware.
- Single Bottle Wall Station holds one 16 or 32 oz. bottle.
- Double Bottle Wall Station holds two 32 oz. bottles of sterile saline solution.
- Sterile, single use bottles