DuPont Dark Blue Tychem Responder Encapsulated Level B Chemical Protection Suit With Taped Seams, Double Storm Flap Over Front Zipper Closure, Attached Hood, Attached Sock Boots With Outer Boot Flaps, Elastic Wrists, Standard 40 mil PVC Face-shield, Two Exhaust Vents And Expanded Back To Accommodate SCBA.
- Patented Tychem Responder Chemical Suit resists a broad range of chemicals in independent laboratory tests (ASTM F1001) with no permeation breakthrough after eight hours of exposure
- Total encapsulating front entry suits have a large 40 mil PVC view window
- Other features include: sewn and heat sealed seams for heavy-duty protection, a 48" zipper with double closing storm flaps, internal waist belt and attached sock boots with boot flap
- Choose Level A for gas-tight vapor protection
- Choose Level B for liquid splash protection
- Level A Features butyl gloves and vapor exhaust valves with covers
- Level B suit has elastic wrists and vapor vent port with covers
- All Tychem garments come with attached socks:the attached socks must be worn inside protective outer footwear
- Sold Individually
Made to Order - Item is not manufactured until order is placed. There is a 2-3 month lead time on this item.