DuPont -Tychem CPF3 Coverall - Case
DuPont® Tychem® CPF 3 C2127T Coveralls have a zipper front, attached hood with elastic around face, elastic wrists and ankles. Set sleeve pattern for greater arm movement. Taped seams. Tychem® CPF 3 - A multi-layer barrier film laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd² polypropylene substrate. Provides barrier against a broad range of chemicals. High strength and durability that provides protection in rigorous activities and when there is potential for chemical splash.
- A multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd² polypropylene substrate
- Provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals
- Strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving moderate liquid splash
- They offer greater physical strength and chemical holdout when compared to traditional film products.
- Should be used in rigorous activities where there is a potential for chemical splash.
- Chemical Handling, Petrochemical Market, Hazardous Materials/Waste Clean-up, Fire Departments, Industrial Hazmat Teams, Utilities.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heatsealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle.
6 Coveralls Per Case
*Custom Made to Order - Minimum of 3 Months Lead time