DRYRIGGER SUB-ZERO Oil & Water Resistant
Insulated Oil and water resistant gloves for extreme weather conditions. The Dry Rigger gloves help prevent hairline fractures, bruising and pinched fingers; protect the hand and fingers from impact and abrasion; designed to ensure excellent dexterity, fit and comfort.
Ultimate hand protection for workers in mining industry, mechanics, oil and gas extraction and well drilling to prevent finger pinching, severe cuts, abrasionsÂ and crushing injuries.
- Insulated Lining protects when working in low temperatures
- Neoprene cuff offers excellent fit
- High-visibility yellow laminated fabric on the back of the hand repels oil & water
- Ultra Suede fabric in the palm repels oil & water
- Under layer of PVC nitrile offers an extra barrier of protection in oily conditions
- Silicone dots on the palm and fingertips provide excellent grip
- Heavy duty TPR padded across the knuckles
- Heavy duty TPR on back of fingers, thumb & back of the hand protects against bruises & bumps
- Durable patches in the webbing area assure long wear made with 100% KEVLAR®
- Available in sizes S to XXXL
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions."