The Chain Saw Safety Kit offers a full range of protection in a convenient package. Each of the six Chain Saw Safety Kit components are also offered individually.
- Omega II Mega Rachet Safety Helmet meets ANSI Z89.1-2003, Type 1, Class C, E, and G requirements
- Model 4000 Steel Mesh Face Screen provides protection from flying debris and meets the requirement of ANSI Z87-S 1992. Epoxy coated for glare and corrosion.
- Chin Strap – 19182
- Visor Carrier Attachment – 15156 Resilient Cam-lock Easily holds the face screen in place
- Deluxe Ear Muff Attachment – 14230 Fits snugly into accessory slots of helmet, light weight with adjustable ear cups, ultra-soft, flexible ear cushions, meets ANSI s3.19 requirements, NRR28dB(when used as directed)
- Perforated anti-fog goggles – 15143 ultra-soft goggles with polycarbonate anti-fog lenses, flexible vinyl frame provides excellent fit, perforated to allow comfortable ventilation, meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1, High Impact