IMPACTO Carpal Tunnel Glove has unique channel over the carpal tunnel keeps pressure off the median nerve to alleviate symptoms of repetitive injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome caused by repetitive use and vibration. Full finger for optimum hand protection. Utilizes patented Shock-Tek technology. Durable all cowhide leather. Visco-elastic polymer padding, precision cut for maximum comfort. Reinforced stitching for durability. Elastic gathered wrist.
- Provides potection from vibration and impact
- Helps prevent the onset of injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain and white finger disease
- Thin, snug fit, padding is precision-cut to eliminate bunching and provide
- Used with power and electric tools such as rivet guns, and air actuated tools
- Ideal for construction, packaging, material handling, assembly line
- Sold per pair. Order one size larger than your normal glove size
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions."