Anti-Vibration Hi-Visibility Air Glove
IMPACTO AntiVibration High Visibility AirGloves. Utilizing patented Air Glove® technology in the palm, fingers and thumb. Mechanic style glove style designed for maximum comfort, dexterity and safety. Hi Viz and color enhanced gloves used with vibration power tools at night or in low-light conditions.
- Protects from Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS) and White Finger Disease
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819:1996
- Durable Urethane Air Bladder protects the palm, fingers and thumb
- Individual chambers for long lasting wear and consistent protection
- Synthetic Ultra suede leather provides excellent wear and flexibility
- Textured patches on palm and finger tips ensure superior grip
- Reflective strips on the back of the hand and finger tips enhance visibility at night and in low light conditions
- Bright glove mesh back allows hand ventilation
- Glow in the dark wrist cuff with adjustable hook/loop closure
- Excellent dexterity and comfort
- Machine washable
- Available in sizes S to XXL, sold per pair only
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
XS 6 6" - 7" / 15-18 cm S 7 7" - 8" / 18-20 cm M 8 8" - 9" / 20-23 cm L 9 9" - 10" / 23-25 cm XL 10 10" - 11" / 25-28 cm XXL 11 11"+ / 28 cm +
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions"