Ansell - 13" Unlined Embossed Nitrile Gloves
Sol-Vex unsupported, premium-quality gloves are made of a high-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance. When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene. Sol-Vex gloves won’t swell, weaken, or degrade, and they offer better protection against snags, punctures, abrasions, and cuts. And, as added benefits, Sol-Vex gloves do not promote contact dermatitis, and their component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- High performance nitrile compound.
- Curved fingers and contoured palm.
- Won't swell, weaken or degrade.
- Outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance.
- Superior choice over rubber or neoprene.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- 13" Length
- 11 mil. Thickness
- Sandpatch Finish with Straight Cuff