Ansell - Omni Neoprene/natural Rubber Gloves
This 12" unsupported, flock lined glove is made of a neoprene/natural rubber latex blend. Omni gloves offer excellent chemical, puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. 20 mil thick for medium to heavy-duty use. Pebble embossed for a reliable grip. Resists acids, alcohols, animal fats, caustics, salt, petroleum-based solvents, and detergents. Meets all government regulations for food contact. Sold per pair.
- 20 mil neoprene and natural rubber latex blend.
- Pebble-embossed design.
- Cotton flock lining.
- Economical alternative to higher priced neoprene and nitrile gloves in medium-duty applications.
- Added grip on wet or dry surfaces.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.