The 3M�?� 7000 Series Respirators are specifically designed to offer versatility, comfort and long life. They are available in multiple sizes and in half-or full-face configurations. Suitable for either negative or positive pressure uses, they can use filters and/or cartridges in a wide range of combinations to provide protection in numerous applications. All are available with complete spare parts. 3M�?� respirators offer users an effective way of meeting OSHA requirements. Depending on your workplace application, 3M�?� has a respirator with innovative features and technologies that workers will wear.
- P-Series filter intended for removal of any particle including oil-based liquid aerosols.
- 3M recommends that P-series filters should be used and reused for no more than 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever occurs first, in atmospheres that contain only oil aerosols unless the filter needs to be changed for hygiene reasons, is damaged, or becomes difficult to breathe through before the time limit is reached.
- At least 99.97% filter efficient when tested with -0.3 um DOP (Dioctyl Phthalate) aerosol. 3M makes replaceable filters and filtering facepiece respirators in this category.
- May be used for any solid or liquid particulate airborne hazard.
- Safety Product Type: Filter
- Resists: Particulates
- Respirator Type: 5000 Series, 6000 Series, 7000 Series
- Standard: NIOSH