3M Organic Vapor Low Profile Respirator Cartridge With Bayonet Connection (2 Respirator Cartridges - Pack)
3M Low-Maintenance Organic Vapor Cartridge is compatible with 6000 and 7000 series air purifying respirator. It features accessories which are the major components that should be ordered with the initial product purchase which will assure continued operation for the first 30-60 days and replacement parts that wear out after normal use and can be replaced individually in quantity without repurchasing the entire system. It meets NIOSH 42 CFR part 84 standards and is used against certain organic vapors such as petrochemical, chemical manufacturing, construction, transportation and electronics. Gas proof goggles have to be worn with half Facepiece respirators when using against formaldehyde as per OSHA regulations.
- Low-profile design helps maintain good field of vision
- Full range of cartridges to meet your needs
- NIOSH 42 CFR84
- Facility Maintenance
- Machine Operations
- Food And Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production And Fabrication
- Military Maintenance Repair And Operation (MRO)
- Oil And Gas
- These respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
- A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.
- In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death
Note: This SKU is for 1 Pack = 2 Respirator Cartridges
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item