3M Maintenance Sorbent Mini-Boom 4'
3M Maintenance Sorbents are dust-free and contain no abrasive granules that can damage expensive equipment. Designed for non-aggressive liquids, this wide range of products is ideal for maintenance applications. Case of 12.
- Available in three lengths
- Ideal for placing around equipment to contain spills
- Prevent leaks from spreading to adjacent work areas
- - WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm. For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630. To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be abdorbed. Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- - CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
- Industrial machinery leaks, drips, spills and splashes of non-aggressive maintenance fluids
- Wiping down oily tools and equipment
- Tabletops and under work surfaces
- Indoor vehicle/equipment parking areas - fork trucks, compressors, and lift equipment
- Areas where an oily mist is problematic
- Under oily machined metal parts while they drip off prior to packing and shipping