3M Maintenance Sorbent Drum Cover High Capacity 22"
3M Maintenance Sorbents are dust-free and contain no abrasive granules that can damage expensive equipment. Designed for non-aggressive liquids, this wide range of products is ideal for maintenance applications. Price per package.
- Can be wrung out and re-used or disposed of by incineration or fuel blending in accordance with local regulations
- Gray color allows the sorbent to blend into plant appearance
- Saturated, they take on a darker gray color, making the user aware that they are ready to be changed while retaining a clean appearance
- - WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm. For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630. To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be abdorbed. Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- - CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
- Industrial machinery leaks, drips, spills and splashes of non-aggressive maintenance fluids
- Wiping down oily tools and equipment
- Tabletops and under work surfaces
- Indoor vehicle/equipment parking areas - fork trucks, compressors, and lift equipment
- Areas where an oily mist is problematic
- Under oily machined metal parts while they drip off prior to packing and shipping
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item