3M Particulates Respirator Cartridge
3M Breathe Easy High Efficiency P3 Particulate Cartridge offers great respiratory protection and is used with PAPR systems. The PAPR system is powered by a battery pack that draws the air through a filter and the blower unit can be mounted on waist, face or head. It offers great comfort to the wearer by rendering constant flow of air and requires no extra breathing resistance. It is used for military maintenance, mining, oil and gas.
- Accessories are the major components that should be ordered with the initial product purchase
- These will assure continued operation for the first 30-60 days
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a TIGht faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Military Maintenance Repair And Operation (MRO)
- Oil And Gas
Caution**Warning! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. Call 3M OHAndESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137. IMPORTANT - Before using these respirators, you must determine the following. (1) The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected. (2) The concentration level of that contaminant(s). (3) Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face. All respirator instructions, warnings, use and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item