3M 8210 N95 Particulate Disposable Respirator (20 per box)
3M Particulate Respirator 8210 is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against certain non-oil based particles. Its lightweight construction helps promote greater worker acceptance and comfort and increased wear time.
- NIOSH approved N95 at least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers which make breathing easier and cooler
- Comfortable to wear
- Lightweight construction
- Adjustable noseclip provides a custom fit and secure seal
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
- WARNING! This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see supervisor or instructions or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service. 1-800-243-4630
- Do Not Use For: Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements
- Other dusty operations
- Mask Type: N95 Particulate
- Application: Dust, Mist
- Exhalation Valve: No
- Respirator Size: One Size Fits Most
- Standard: NIOSH 42CFR84
Note: This item is non-refundable upon purchase