MSA GMC Cartridge compatible with Advantage® series air purifying respirator is designed to give protection against from vapors chlorine sulfur dioxide chlorine dioxide hydrogen dioxide and hydrogen sulfide. When used with a P100 prefilter it offers additional protection against all particulates. It is used in a variety of applications namely asbestos abatement welding painting and more.
- Respirator cartridges feature bayonet-style design for quick mounting
- Cartridges lock into place with one twist
- Complete range compatible with all MSA Advantage facepieces
- Filter cartridges protect against dusts, particles and mists
- Chemical Cartridges protect against gases and vapors
- Combination cartridges deliver protection from both particulate and gaseous contaminants
- NIOSH 42 CFR84 Approved
- EN 14387
- Asbestos abatement
- Sanding and Grinding
- Public Events
- Search and Rescue
- An appropriate cartridge change-out schedule must be developed by a qualified professional, unless the cartridge/canister utilizes an end-of-service-life indicator. The change-out schedule must take into account all factors that may influence respiratory protection including specific work practices and other conditions unique to the worker's environment. If using against substances having poor warning properties, there is no secondary means of knowing when to replace the cartridges/canister. In such cases, take appropriate additional precautions to prevent over exposure, which may include amore conservative change-out schedule or using an air-supplied respirator or SCBA. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious personal injury or death.