MSA Organic Vapor Acid Gas Respirator Cartridge
MSA GMC Cartridge is compatible with Advantage® series and Comfo® series air purifying respirator and is designed to offer a high level of protection from organic vapors. Respirator cartridge featuring bayonet-style design and low-lug height and lead-in connectors locks into place with one twist.
- Respirator cartridges feature bayonet-style design for quick mounting
- Cartridges lock into place with one twist
- Complete range compatible with all MSA Advantage facepieces
- Chemical Cartridges protect against gases and vapors
- NIOSH 42 CFR84 Approved
- EN 14387
- Asbestos abatement
- Sanding and Grinding
- Public Events
- Search and Rescue
- An appropriate cartridge change-out schedule must be developed by a qualified professional, unless the cartridge/canister utilizes an end-of-service-life indicator. The change-out schedule must take into account all factors that may influence respiratory protection including specific work practices and other conditions unique to the worker's environment. If using against substances having poor warning properties, there is no secondary means of knowing when to replace the cartridges/canister. In such cases, take appropriate additional precautions to prevent over exposure, which may include amore conservative change-out schedule or using an air-supplied respirator or SCBA. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious personal injury or death.
Safety Product Type» Respirator Cartridge
Respirator Series» Advantage®