Skintx - Stretch Powder-Free Vinyl Exam Gloves - Box
Skintx Stretch Vinyl Exam Powder Free Gloves
- Made from synthetic material, these gloves have similar softness as the latex rubber gloves. Due to its synthetic features, it does not have the allergic problem associated with natural rubber latex.
- Physical properties are superior to regular vinyl glove.
- Intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for whole day wearing by hands to glove, due to low 100% modulus 25 kg/cm^2 comparing with normal commercial product at 3 kg/cm^2; super flexibility and light weight.
- Odor free, results from special formulations and heating system.
- Easy donning due to the excellent slippery inner surface.
- Better gripping from slightly tacky outer surface.
- Better gripping from slightly sticky outer surface.
- 100 gloves per box (95 for XL)
- Type: Powder-free and non-sterile.
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride paste resin, Grade: FPC DNV2P.
- Beaded cuff
- Color: white / off-white.
- Glove Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.
- Length: 230 mm. min (9.4")
- Finger thickness: 0.10 mm. min (4.0 mil.)
- Palm thickness: 0.08 mm. min (3.1 mil.)
- The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature between 10 to 40°C. Protect gloves against ultra violet light sources, such as sunlight and oxidizing agents. Copper ions discolor the glove.
- Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
- Shelf-life: 5 years from the date of manufacturing.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item