SkinTX - Soft Nitrile Powder-free Examination Gloves (200 Per Box) - Case
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances.
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevent roll down.
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance.
- Full textured enhances wet and dry grip.
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity.
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit.
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Softer feel minimizes hand fatigue
- Comfortable and durable.
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2008 Quality Management System.
- Biocompatibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
- 10 boxes per case
- 200 gloves per box
- Thickness: 3.5 mil.
- Length: 9.4 inches
- Type: Non-sterile, Powdered or Powder-free.
- Material: Synthetic Nitrile Latex.
- Design & Features: Ambidextrous; fully textured; beaded cuff; natural white or coloured (blue).
- Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
- Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
- Shelf-life: 5 years from date of manufacturing.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item