DBI/Sala® PRO™ Line Positioning Harness has updated colors, improved fit, better webbing, and lightweight hardware that provides premium safety, value and design without compromise. Protected labels, lanyard keepers, and a variety of styles and sizes are some of the features that make the PRO™ Harness an easy choice. Whether it’s in the plant or on the construction site, PRO™ Harnesses by PROTECTA™ offer comfort and safety features for the user at a great value.
- PRO™ harnesses have a ergonomically designed chassis for better fit and function
- Back D-ring
- Side d-rings at hips for positioning
- Pass thru leg straps for quick and easy donning
- Built in impact indicators for easy inspection
- Lightweight hardware and connecting components reduce weight
- Spring loaded torso buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Polyester web for superior abrasion resistance and durability
- Medium/Large sizing fits most; Small and Extra-Large sizes available
- Plastic lanyard keepers to hold lanyard close to body avoiding a trip hazard
- Designed for individuals with combined equipment up to 420lbs.