MSA Standard Size Replacement
A revolutionary new suspension design from the leader in head protection makes it simple and easy for you to adjust your helmet suspension. This first real innovation in suspension adjustment in 20 years.Features:
- Easy one-hand squeeze opening
- One-hand slide adjustment and closure
- Comfortable and stable fit
- Adjustable dual nylon straps
- Provide essential crown clearance for absorbing impact energy.
- Polyethylene shell.
- Replaceable sweatband.
- Cap or hat styles.
- Staz-On, Fas-Trac or UniPro suspension.
- WARNING! Do not mix suspension and helmet sizes. Make sure the sizes match (example: medium size suspension with medium size helmet).
- Do not mix MSA and non-MSA suspensions and helmets (example: MSA helmet with non-MSA suspension).
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE WILL REDUCE THE ENERGY ABSORBING ABILITY OF THE PROTECTIVE HELMET WHICH CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
- Shell and suspension system working together as a protection system.
- V-Gard, Topgard,Thermalgard, and Skullgard Helmets equipped with 1-Touch Suspensions are third-party-certified by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) and meet all applicable requirements of ANSI Z89.1-2003 for Type I Helmets
- Product Type: Suspension
- Suspension: 1-Touch/Ratchet/4 Point
- Color: Gray
- Material: Plastic
- Use With: V-Gard Hard Hats/Radnor SmoothDome Hard Caps, V-Gard Hard Hats