MSA GMC Cartridge Air Purifying Respirator (APR)
MSA GMC cartridges are available for Advantage Series and Comfo Series respirators. When properly fitted these cartridges protect against Organic Vapors, Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Dioxide and Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape Only). The addition of a P100 prefilter adds protection against all particulates.Features:
- Filter cartridges protect against dusts, particles and mists.
- Chemical Cartridges protect against gases and vapors.
- Combination cartridges deliver protection from both particulate and gaseous contaminants.
- This cartridge does not provide protection against all possible contaminants. Although it is designed to remove many different contaminants, the protection provided by this cartridge is limited to those specific contaminants and classes of contaminants identified in the product literature. Before use, read all instructions and ensure that all contaminants present can be removed by this cartridge. Failure to do so can result in serious personal injury or death.
- NIOSH Approved
- Safety Product Type: Cartridge
- Resists: Chloride Dioxide, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape Only), Organic Vapors, Particulates, Sulfur Dioxide
- Standard: NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84