MSA Chlorine/Sulfur Dioxide/Chlorine Dioxide/Hydrogen Chloride/Hydrogen Sulfide/Particulate GMB/P100 Chemical and Combination Cartridge For Advantage® Respirators (2 Per Package)
MSA Acid Gas Cartridge comprising P100 filter has a bayonet-style design for quick mounting which enables to lock with one twist. It is used in a variety of applications namely painting, public events, welding and more.
- Respirator cartridges feature bayonet-style design for quick mounting
- Cartridges lock into place with one twist
- Complete range compatible with all MSA Advantage facepieces
- NIOSH 42 CFR84 Approved EN 14387
- Asbestos abatement
- Sanding and Grinding
- Public Events
- Search and Rescue
Caution: An appropriate cartridge change-out schedule must be developed by a qualified professional, unless the cartridge/canister utilizes an end-of-service-life indicator. The change-out schedule must take into account all factors that may influence respiratory protection including specific work practices and other conditions unique to the worker’s environment. If using against substances having poor warning properties, there is no secondary means of knowing when to replace the cartridges/canister. In such cases, take appropriate additional precautions to prevent over exposure, which may include amore conservative change-out schedule or using an air-supplied respirator or SCBA. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious personal injury or death.
- Resists: Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Particulate, Sulfur Dioxide
- Safety Product Type: Cartridge
- Standard: NIOSH
- Brand Name: Advantage®