MSA Advantage 420 Half Mask Facepiece Twin Port Air Purifying Respirator
Does not Come with Filters, Cartridges, and Retainers
The Advantage 420 Half-Mask Respirator is uniquely designed to incorporate user-friendly features including maximum comfort, improved donning and fit, enhanced safety, and reduced maintenance cost. The Advantage 420 Respirator has a Patent-pending UniBond over-molded one-piece silicone facepiece, helping to eliminate possible leak paths which may be present in other competitive silicone half-mask respirators. All plastic MSA Advantage cartridges as well as metal MSA Comfo threaded cartridges can be used with the Advantage 420 Respirator.
- Head harness and facepiece integrate well with other PPE.
- Drop-down harness position allows respirator to be removed while retaining head protection.
- One-piece ComforTop cradle headband eliminates pressure points when head protection is worn Improved Donning and Fit
- AnthroCurve II multi-ethnic face seal based upon new proposed NIOSH test panel improves fit-testing among diverse workforce.
- Patent-pending lock-down harness position allows a personal fit without further user adjustments.
- No loose or dangling straps to impede operation or vision.
- Latex-free; reduces risk of adverse individual irritation.
- Textured inner facepiece seal minimizes slippage, improves fit.
- Patent-pending UniBond over-molded facepiece eliminates leak paths.
- The Advantage 420 respirator is certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for use against a variety of respiratory hazards.
- Agriculture Chemical Construction Electric Utility Mining Nuclear Oil and Gas Paper & Pulp Sanding & Grinding Welding
- Asbestos Abatement Electric Utility Hazardous Materials Paper & Pulp Spray Painting
- Electric Utility
- Hazardous Materials
- Oil and Gas
- Paper & Pulp
- Sanding & Grinding
- Spray Painting
- Safety Product Type: Facepiece
- Respirator Type: Half Mask