Moldex -N95 Particulate Disposable Respirator (20 per box)
Moldex® 2200N95 Series particulate repirator uses a molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion which provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex®, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- The Softspun® inner lining adds comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for an easy and comfortable fit.
- Follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and wear during all tiems of exposure. Failure to do so will reduce respirator effectiveness, wearer protection and may result in sickness or death. Before use, the user must first be trained by the employer in proper respirator use, in accordance with applicable safety and health standards, for the contaminant and exposure level in the assigned work area. The paticulates and other contaminants which can be dangerous to your health include those which you cannot see, taste or smell.
- Do Not Use Against: Concentrations of contaminants which are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health Concentrations of particulates which exceed the maximum use concentration of 10 times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit, which ever is lower. Gases, vapors, asbestos, paint spray, sandblasting or particulate materials which generate harmful vapors. Oil-based mists.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Meets NIOSH 42CFR84 Standard
- Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present.