Miller - Twin Personal Fall LImiter
MIller® Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector With Two MFLTB-1/7.5FT Turbo T-BAK™ Turbolite Tie-Back Personal Fall LImiters Attached
Miller® Turbo T-BAK™ Turbolite™ Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter is the first and only retractable designed to tie-back anywhere along the lifeline.
- Cost-effective alternative to tie-back shock-absorbing lanyards.
- All-in-one, self-retracting lifeline/anchorage connector design reduces equipment required on the job site.
- Designed for anchoring below a user's harness back D-ring for greater safety.
- Integrated shock absorber especially designed for tie-back applications with load indicator device.
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE standards, including the ANSI Z359.1 requirement that states only 24-inches (.62m) or less of lifeline extends out of the housing when the unit is fully retracted.
- The new patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ D-Ring Connector easily adapts two Miller Turbo T-BAK PFLs for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements