Miller Titan II Universal Full Body Harness
- Miller Titan Universal Orange Full Body Harness features durable polyester webbing, sliding back D-ring, side D-ring, tongue buckle legs, mating buckle chest, friction shoulder straps, sub-pelvic strap and lanyard ring designed to assure safety and compliance at job sites.
- Trilingual labeling and instructions
- Two pull-free lanyard rings
- Increased worksite safety with Hi-Viz color webbing and ANSI Z359.11
- Easier vertical adjustability that stays in place
- Slip resistant back D-ring pad and forward positioned side D-rings, keeping your tool bags in the right place
- Oversized ID tags provide quick and easy harness size identification
- Back strap increases safety by preventing roll out in the event of a fall
- More comfort and better fit with lighter, strategically-placed padding that provides optimal airflow
- Rated for a 400 lb (181.4 kg) worker
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359.1
- CSA Z259.10-06
- OSHA 1926.502
Weight Limit: 400 lbs
Harness Style: Full Body
Number of D-Rings: 3
Color: Hi-Viz Orange » Orange » Black
D-Ring Location: Back » Side
Buckle Type: Friction » Tongue » Mating
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
- Do Not use this equipment unless you are properly trained.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item