Miller - ShadowLite Beam Anchor
The Miller ShadowLite™ beam anchor is designed to provide a single user with an easily installed 5,000 lb. anchorage connector on W-shaped and other flanged beams. The Miller ShadowLite™ ratcheting beam anchor is designed to trail freely behind a worker on beams with flanges from 3" to 14" wide and up to 1 ¼ " thick.
- New bronze clamping feet glide easily along a beam. Low coefficient of friction enables the unit to glide better than most competitive units constructed with alternate materials.
- Up to 25% lighter weight than most beam anchors on the market
- New quick-click adjustment offers greater versatility on the job site
- Unique positive-locking engagement system for I-beam fall protection safety
- High-strength bronze and aluminum construction for longer service life
- Accommodates both snap hooks and carabiners for ease of use
- Rated to 400 lbs. capacity