Miller - Rope Grab With D-Ring
Rope Grabs are designed for a simple three step operation in protecting our workers from falls while allowing maximum freedom of movement. Used with independent lifelines on applications such as bos'n chair, suspended scaffolds, etc. A 3/4" or 5/8" synthetic lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5000 pounds must be secured to an anchorage point independent of the work platform itself. The user can move the rope grab up or down the lifeline easily, yet it will lock instantly when activated by a fall.
- Minimum tensile strength of 5,000 pounds.
- Moves easily up or down the lifeline.
- Locks instantly when activated by a fall.
- Allows maximum freedom of movement.
- Available with D-ring or Manyard®.