Miller - MightyLite Self-Retracting Lifeline (ANSI Z359-2007)
MightyLite Self-Retracting Lifelines - Up to 30% lighter than competitive products in its class, MightyLite Lifelines are easy to carry and install overhead. They can be permanently mounted for repeated use. MightyLite Lifelines are the perfect fall protection solution for an array of construction, industrial, warehouse, utility, mining and confined space applications. Select from a variety of lifelines, including galvanized cable, stainless steel cable or polyester webbing. All MightyLite models include a carabiner and tagline.
- Double-swivel design.
- Consistent spring tension regardless of the amount of wire rope or webbing in use.
- Steel twist-lock carabiner and tagline included for attaching to an achorage.
- Corrorsion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum components.
- Narrow payout port.
- Quick-activating inertia brakes limit a free fall to less than two feet.
- Intergral load indicator appears red when the unit has been involved in a fall.
- Up to 30% lighter than competitive models in their class, and more compact.
- Allows for greater maneuverability while preventing the lifeline from twisting or kinking.
- Product design and part material prevent intrusion of foreign debris which promotes longer service life.
- Labeling aids user with regular inspection by providing space for recording.
- No annual factory recertification required in the United States, keeping the units on the job for increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership.