Miller Welder's Harness With Kevlar-Nomex Webbing
Miller Universal Revolution Welder's Harness With Kevlar-Nomex Webbing And Tongue Buckle Legs - Based on key, user-identified needs, a fall protection harness was developed that meets and/or exceeds expectations of users well versed in the delicate balance of safety and functionality while working at heights. The Miller Revolution Harness addresses "non-negotiable" key benefits identified by those professionals using fall protection equipment.
- PivotLink connection rotary design allows mobility and comfort; provides and attachment point for tools and accessories sold separately
- Available with DualTech webbing, engineered with shape-retention memory, or Kevlar-Nomex webbing for welding or other harsh working environments
- ErgoArmor back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines
- Cam buckles allow easy, one-handed adjustment/release of shoulder straps
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards