Miller DuraFlex Ultra Universal Full Body Harness
Miller DuraFlex Ultra Universal Green Stretchable Full Body Harness with back D-Rings, sub-pelvic strap, lanyard ring, back d-ring pad, friction shoulder strap buckles, quick connect buckle chest and leg straps features specially formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to provide greater comfort and conforms to the shape of the worker preventing any bunching, binding or kinking.
- Specially formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to provide greater comfort, improved safety and increased productivity
- Self-contained label pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss
- Fully-adjustable harness design, along with the stretchable webbing, ensures proper fit without sacrificing comfort
- Sleek Quick-Connect Buckles for chest and leg straps, interlock similar to a seat belt, for easy donning and feature a dual-tab release mechanism to prevent accidental opening
- Lanyard ring allows user to attach the lanyard when not in use, minimizing hazards associated with the lanyard hanging freely
- Sub-pelvic strap distributes weight for added support after a fall
- Forged steel back D-ring for maximum strength and dependability
- Comfort-Touch Back D-Ring Pad is soft and flexible for added comfort
- Solid color leg straps help the wearer orient the harness for ease of donning
- Fall indicator/warning flag deploys in the event of a fall to indicate that the harness should be removed from service
- ANSI A10.14
- ANSI Z359.1
- CSA Z259.10-M90
- OSHA 1926.502
- Wind Energy
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
- Do Not use this equipment unless you are properly trained.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item