Miller DuraFlex 2X Full Body Harness
Miller DuraFlex XX-Large Green Stretchable Full Body Harness with front and back D-Rings, friction buckle strap, mating buckle chest strap and tongue buckle leg straps features specially formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to provide greater comfort and conforms to the shape of the worker preventing any bunching, binding or kinking.
- Provides maximum comfort and maneuverability
- Resists environmental effects to maintain high performance level
- 6000 lb tensile strength surpasses standards
- Lanyard ring allows user to attach lanyard when not in use
- Sub-pelvic strap distributes weight for added support after a fall
- Forged steel back D-ring for maximum strength and dependability
- Soft, flexible D-ring pad for added comfort
- Buckle adjustments in the shoulder, chest and leg straps ensure proper fit
- Solid color leg straps help the wearer orient the harness for ease of donning
- Fall indicator/warning flag deploys in the event of a fall to indicate that the harness should be removed from service
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359.1
- OSHA 1926.502
- Wind Energy
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
- Do Not use this equipment unless you are properly trained.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item