Microflex - NeoPro Polychloroprene Powder-free Disposable Gloves - Case Size X-small
If you require unique protection against a variety of chemicals, NeoPro gloves are your best defense. NeoPro gloves bring you a revolutionary softness in an exclusive chloroprene blend, with puncture and chemical resistance greater than natural rubber latex in some cases. These gloves are ambidextrous, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, and feature textured fingers finish and beaded cuffs
Recommended for use when: Contact with specific chemicals is a standard activity each day. Tasks require the strength of a synthetic and desire the comfort of latex. Working in wet environments, where an enhanced grip and tactile sensitivity are a must.
- Same barrier protection as a synthetic glove. Same fit as a latex glove.
- Manufactured from polychlorinated formulation to alleviate adverse reactions to natural rubber latex proteins.
- Up to 90% more puncture resistant than natural rubber latex.
- Textured fingers for a secure grip
- Polymer-coated to aid in quick and easy donning, even in wet conditions.
- Glove Type: Powder-Free Disposable
- Glove Size: X-small - X-Large
- Thickness: 5.1000 mil
- Length: 9.600000 in
- Material: Polychloroprene
- Finish: Textured Fingers
- Brand Name: NeoPro
- Color: Green
- Cuff Type: Beaded
- 10 boxes per case, 100 gloves per box